• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

I want them to lose, but still have some small hope for the second leg so they can't sandbag it

This; Arsenal are all about confidence and momentum. On one hand a humiliating defeat could shatter some confidence, but it may also give them fire to 'prove themselves to the world outside' and we don't need to be in that fire at this time.
Lose with a few "what-ifs" will delude them into carrying on as normal until it's too late imo...here's hoping..

A good win today following by a tonking in two weeks (or whenever it is). A bad loss after getting their hopes up could be more damaging to their confidence. Or win the tie against Barcelona and get tonked by the next team. Hoping Arsenal lose every game shows a lack of imagination.

Im the same @galeforce. I just dont understand those who never watch a certain team say Arsenal or whoever when they play? If they are or going to be or competitors like Fiorentina, who i've watched recently also, how do you judge your own team's chances of winning any given game, its blinkered. I despair at those who only watch Spurs? I loved the Beatles but I still listen to other music, I support England but have been watching some of New Zealand vs (the gobby) Aussies test.

I still watch Arsenal play, I just want their opponents to win.

Arsenal's whole gameplan will fall apart tonight as soon as they go 1-0 down.
If they concede early enough it could end up being a real trashing.

I have a feeling Arsenal will get something tonight. Didnt them beat them at home a few seasons back (but lost heavily away?)

Hahahaha! Oxlade-Chamberlain is useless! Alli is about 1000% better! What a miss!

Last edited:
Was it not the case at some point that appealing for a yellow card(waving an imaginary card) after you were tackled was a bookable offence in itself, or did I make that up?

?
We famously played Barcelona in 1982.

Dirty bastards kicked us off the pitch.

What a season that was. Treble was well and truly on. But ended up playing last 10 league games in 20 days. We were b#ggered at the end. Think Perryman played something like 63 matches that season. If that semi were played now we would have a different outcome for sure. Dirty gits

Crowd at the death star must be the most boring in the universe! It really is a brickhole. And that one song they know is so tragic and tedious. Pathetic!

Back