• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

PSG play in a soft league - started to stutter when they did not get thier own way. Chelsea are not good, but I thought PSG may struggle- let's see - quite intriguing.
PSG can turn it on. I saw them not that long ago totally dominate a full strength Real team. They ended up losing that match but they were the better team on the night.

I think PSG playing in a weaker league does tend to promote sloppy play. Most weeks it probably doesn't make a difference really but the CL is of a higher level, of course. If they can keep focus then they have more than enough to beat Chelsea.

PSG can turn it on. I saw them not that long ago totally dominate a full strength Real team. They ended up losing that match but they were the better team on the night.

I think PSG playing in a weaker league does tend to promote sloppy play. Most weeks it probably doesn't make a difference really but the CL is of a higher level, of course. If they can keep focus then they have more than enough to beat Chelsea.

I agree, but they look like they need to turn it on for longer than 20 minutes at a time - their league is so soft.

PSG were excellent last season

[QUOTE="Rorschach, post: 787140, member: 111"]Maybe that was a bit obtuse. PSG were knocking on the door......sorry about that.

Nice goal Cavani[/QUOTE]

nah..I got it

What a boring team Chelsea is, parking the bus, ten men behind the ball and try to counter. Hope PSG do one more and bye bye Chelsea.

Zidane doesnt have a clue.
He's playing Kross at the base of his 3 man central midfield instead of Modric.
Luka has a much better football brain to dictate play.

I prefer a good conspiracy tbh. Wonder if Madrid are not playing him just in case anything comes of this.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/64...ing-claim-funded-banks-bailed-out-EU-taxpayer

i.e Docked points in any more games he plays in. Probably not, but..you never know in football anymore

Real AND Barcelona are as corrupt as FIFA. It is why I have no time for them or their players. Messi/Ronaldo and the rest are now just show ponies (sad I know because Messi the best I've ever seen) bought by bad debt and tax corruption. I love football and watch all the major leagues in Europe. I now dont bother with La Liga from a title point of view - still watch Villarreal, Valencia and Seville but as a league it's broken. The Spanish banks and Bale are just the tip of the iceberg IMHO.

Back