• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carabao Cup 24/25

The nations league was supposed to replace pointless friendless, which of course didn't happen.

They're cutting down on international breaks from 2026, but the September/October break will last two weeks instead.

The new expanded club world cup is coming.

The world cup itself is going to be massively bloated.

I have gone from being a football fanatic to losing all interest in football that doesn't relate to Spurs over the least 20 years. In another 20 I'll probably hate it.

You can make the nations league groups bigger. Say 8 teams in each. But make them be qualifiers for the wc/euros. Promotion and relegation from each division. With top divisions qualifying. Then you can cut the overall amount of international games. Every game would have meaning and each game be competitive.

Arse and Cheatski getting home ties vs minnows. Quelle surprise!

Have any of them ever played away at this stage? I seriously doubt it!

Arse and Cheatski getting home ties vs minnows. Quelle surprise!

Have any of them ever played away at this stage? I seriously doubt it!

Somebody on reddit actually ran the numbers (I'll see if I can dig it up)

Surprise, some teams seemingly have a "positive" number of home ties while Spurs had quite a bit less than expected over the years ...

Back