• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carabao Cup 24/25

Once they explained that 4 of the European teams would get a home draw and the other 2 would be away, I predicted that the 4 would be the 2 Mancs, Liverpool and Arsenal
and it would be us and Villa getting drawn away. Sooooooooooo obvious

Bizarre way of doing the draw. Dont agree with it, but it did mean none of the Top 5 from last season could play each other

Liverpool v West Ham
Emirates Marketing Project v Watford
Arsenal v Bolton
Man Utd v Barnsley
Wycombe v Aston Villa
Coventry v Tottenham
Walsall v Leicester
Brentford v Leyton Orient
Blackpool v Sheffield Wednesday
Preston v Fulham
Everton v Southampton
QPR v Crystal Palace
Stoke v Fleetwood
Brighton v Wolves
AFC Wimbledon v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Chelsea v Barrow

Also nice that Chelsea aren't included, but they'll probably get their customary league one side at home anyway.

Of the seven clubs with a bye in the second round, they're the only ones actually playing in Europe at the moment.
..........:oops:.......

Once they explained that 4 of the European teams would get a home draw and the other 2 would be away, I predicted that the 4 would be the 2 Mancs, Liverpool and Arsenal
and it would be us and Villa getting drawn away. Sooooooooooo obvious
I don’t get why it was 4 and 2, why not 3 and 3?

Definitely want to see Moore, Bergvall, Spence and Gray start this match together with some more experienced players

Wouldn't it be nice to think that Ange has worked so hard with the full squad that switching out players will be seamless. The amount of times over the years we've seen the sweeping changes and watch a new eleven that just doesn't resemble anything like our first team, let alone get some results.

Back