• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

unjust that this is all anyone seems to be focusing on.

No whats unjust is their actions that mean people have anything to even talk about. The root isnt me or others having a problem its the actions to start with.

Boils my tinkle when people think the reaction is the problem, deluded

No need to get personal. I'm not condoning what happened yesterday, of course I'm ashamed of it, but please don't tar everybody with the same brush. Unfortunately we do seem to have more than our fair share of macarons trying their very best to tarnish an occasion, but it seems unjust that this is all anyone seems to be focusing on.

The Man Utd bus had the same problem getting to the ground at WHL this season it left unscathed, no broken windows, no bodywork damage, yeah our fans behaved as they should not like the macarons (your word) last night, so yeah our fans can take the moral high ground on this matter.

And if you want to talk about our on pitch performance against Chelsea i have two words for you Julian dingdongs.

No whats unjust is their actions that mean people have anything to even talk about. The root isnt me or others having a problem its the actions to start with.

Boils my tinkle when people think the reaction is the problem, deluded
I'm not deluded at all. The behaviour yesterday does not represent an entire fan base. Do you not think that, I, like the majority of others want to see these idiots eradicated from the game altogether? Every club has it's section of tools. Put yourself in a similar scenario. If it's the last match at WHL and scenes replicating yesterday's occur, you're not going to feel slightly peeved that it is the main focal point?

I'm not deluded at all. The behaviour yesterday does not represent an entire fan base. Do you not think that, I, like the majority of others want to see these idiots eradicated from the game altogether? Every club has it's section of tools. Put yourself in a similar scenario. If it's the last match at WHL and scenes replicating yesterday's occur, you're not going to feel slightly peeved that it is the main focal point?

Probably yes, but it wouldn't be.

Yeh I would be hugely peeved but I would blame those in the wrong, not the media or Man United.....

Please let me know where I have blamed the media or Man Utd?
You,didnt but your first comment was look what you did at Chelsea, its the same with all of you, comparing last ight to something Spurs have done in the past, admit your macarons and we can all move on

It's a bit of a shame it went down like that beforehand as that is where most of the attention will now focus. The match itself was a humdinger and certainly worthy of the occasion but it's getting less column inches because of the behaviour beforehand.

Last edited:
It's a bit of a shame it went down like that beforehand as that now where most of the attention will now focus. The match itself was a humdinger and certainly worthy of the occasion but it's getting less column inches because of the behaviour beforehand.

Trial by media, hmmmm seem to know that from somewhere. Wonder what the FA will do, 6 games behind closed doors?

I briefly heard a piece about that Brady witch on the radio the other day.
She was banging on about the stadium's corporate offering and about how her personal touch was everywhere
"I've personally selected everything - from glasses to place mats to carpets. I've sat in every chair at every table. I've made sure I've personally picked out every picture, every light fitting, every door knob"

Great, in fact the only thing you haven't done is f*cking pay for any of it.

What annoyed me is the kick off was delayed and Sullivan was "well they should have turned up earlier"

What! So you can have a party? fudging arrogant idiot. Like, nobody else gives a brick that you're moving thanks to tax-payers money...clam!

Trial by media, hmmmm seem to know that from somewhere. Wonder what the FA will do, 6 games behind closed doors?
Maybe but nobody wants to see the FA play anyway. It's West Ham they should be punishing.

Last edited:
I've sat in every chair
Least Dave'll know who to blame when he can't reach.

November-30-depot-survey-3001_8C271220-8CDD-11E5-9C5506FCABB99201.jpg

No need to get personal. I'm not condoning what happened yesterday, of course I'm ashamed of it, but please don't tar everybody with the same brush. Unfortunately we do seem to have more than our fair share of macarons trying their very best to tarnish an occasion, but it seems unjust that this is all anyone seems to be focusing on.
Agreed, you do indeed have more than your fair share.

I briefly heard a piece about that Brady witch on the radio the other day.
She was banging on about the stadium's corporate offering and about how her personal touch was everywhere
"I've personally selected everything - from glasses to place mats to carpets. I've sat in every chair at every table. I've made sure I've personally picked out every picture, every light fitting, every door knob"

Great, in fact the only thing you haven't done is f*cking pay for any of it.
Pikey is as pikey does.

If that did happen I would hope that our chairman wouldn't come out and say "Well Man Utd should've arrived at 4pm"

Back