• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I guess this is just my imagination then:

133377.jpg

I think the FA should impose a 3pt deduction and order their next 3 home games to be played behind closed doors.

Some hope.

I dont get it, Man U are not known as their rivals and the is no non hatred between the clubs so why behave like this, of course it is not right to retort to violence even if you are rivals, but it really shows those fans up for what they really are.

On a side note I think West Ham are a threat and will be a top 6 team and push towards the top, they have a good manager some good players and access to more money now, they will not be quite the same as Emirates Marketing Project but like city they have changed from being a yo yo club to one that will push on.

I said the same thing when there was all the rumours about ENIC trying to sell us. Spammers are a far more attractive proposition in terms of price and location for a buyer.

Spammers to issue life bans for fans found to be responsible for attack on United coach, any fans accused will call David Sullivan as a witness to deny the incident didn't happen.

I watched this from start to finish last night and I have never laughed so much in all my life.

Firstly - The West Ham Way Romantics would have you believe that last night was a special send off for the ground and in reality the only West Ham way that was celebrated was the macarons smashing the place up. The totally laughable part was Sullivan denying it was happening whilst Sky Cameras filmed it as he was speaking.

Secondly as the night unfolded it became clear that the celebrations had been planned by some third rate event planner that rolled out such ex West Ham legends as Carlton Cole, Marlon Harewood and Anton Ferdinand. Add to that the total cliched efforts which started with Teddy Sherringham as dingdong Van Dyke, Black Taxis and Ben Sheppard with classics as "right old knees up"...........I believe that the lack of pearly queen on the old Joanna was down to the delays to kick off......

Two words - Second Rate

All I've had today is Hammers fans saying well well Spurs have done worse, er it's not about us you fudging macarons

All I've had today is Hammers fans saying well well Spurs have done worse, er it's not about us you fudgeing macarons

Yeh I get that today too, that and "only a few mindless folk" and "should have had more police"

Like you can't behave for one night no? Like normal people

Have heard that the reason Hammers fans kicked off pre-kick off was actually news they were going to by Walcott for 20M; Man Utd coach was just unlucky to be in the vicinity when they heard the news en mass and it was the first easy target to vent their anger

Have heard that the reason Hammers fans kicked off pre-kick off was actually news they were going to by Walcott for 20M; Man Utd coach was just unlucky to be in the vicinity when they heard the news en mass and it was the first easy target to vent their anger

I thought Pep was going to build his City team around him and Sterling.

Back