• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Just switched on and i see they've gone for some cringey free t shirt gonads. Getting started early on the atmosphere generating gimmicks they have planned for next season.

West Ham co-Chairman David Sullivan played down the incident, telling BBC Radio 5 live that their opponents should have arrived earlier.

He said: "It is depressing really, it will be a late night for our fans and some of them won't be able to stay.

"I don't understand why United couldn't get here at 4pm. They could have got here early. They knew it would be busy. It's crazy.

"There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach.

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it. If we arrived late at Old Trafford they wouldn't put the kick-off back."

===========================================================

That's it David blame it on Utd you tool.

West Ham co-Chairman David Sullivan played down the incident, telling BBC Radio 5 live that their opponents should have arrived earlier.

He said: "It is depressing really, it will be a late night for our fans and some of them won't be able to stay.

"I don't understand why United couldn't get here at 4pm. They could have got here early. They knew it would be busy. It's crazy.

"There was congestion in the street and they couldn't get the coach in. There were people around the coach, but there was no attack on the coach.

"If you check the coach there won't be any damage to it. If we arrived late at Old Trafford they wouldn't put the kick-off back."

I guess this is just my imagination then:

133377.jpg

There's a man who never knows when to keep his gob shut.

Is that for real? What a taco!

I dont get it, Man U are not known as their rivals and the is no non hatred between the clubs so why behave like this, of course it is not right to retort to violence even if you are rivals, but it really shows those fans up for what they really are.

On a side note I think West Ham are a threat and will be a top 6 team and push towards the top, they have a good manager some good players and access to more money now, they will not be quite the same as Emirates Marketing Project but like city they have changed from being a yo yo club to one that will push on.

I hope Levy and all his team were watching the post match celebrations tonight. Just in case they need to pick up any lessons on how-to-avoid-naffness.

Also, for all their legends, where were the likes of Hurst and Peters on such a special night?

I hope Levy and all his team were watching the post match celebrations tonight. Just in case they need to pick up any lessons on how-to-avoid-naffness.

Also, for all their legends, where were the likes of Hurst and Peters on such a special night?

Don't know about Hurst but I saw them bundle Peters out of a cab in the centre circle. He looked a tad embarrassed

Proper cringefest

I never realised what a short arse the more irksome Dildo Brother is. Most peculiar looking in his too long tie, with Souness and Son Of Harry towering over him.

That'll be my memory of tonight.

Back