• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

David Gold with another comedy interview on SSN

West Ham are the best team in London and are the London Champions this season due to the fact they have won more points in the derby games

Don't worry about league positions Dave

But wait, you are overlooking this :
[link removed following post from @LemonadeMoney - thanks and apols for all the spam, not just of the wet spam variety.

This was the jist of the rubbish from David Gold

deluded.

Last edited:
fudging bellends have wrecked my fantasy team this weekend. Can they ever do anything right. tossers! :):):):)

(PS: Serves me right!)

Git, I got my calcs wrong.

Thought that defeat today meant they couldnt finish in the Top 4. Just realised it could still happen with defeat for both Mancs highly unlikely as United play Bournemouth last match, but..stranger things. Cant gloat yet

looking forward to seeing them play pig farmer fc on thurday nights and too knackered to play in the league on sunday, does that sound familiar ?

looking forward to seeing them play pig farmer fc on thurday nights and too knackered to play in the league on sunday, does that sound familiar ?
With Payet probably going to a proper club this summer, I wonder what odds you could get on them and Leicester going down.

With Payet probably going to a proper club this summer, I wonder what odds you could get on them and Leicester going down.

I didn't think there was much chance of Payet leaving after one season but also didn't realise until today that he's 29! Thought he was 24. Probably will push for a move to a team playing in the Champions League if/ when the chance comes along.

I don't think he'll leave/ They'll want a huge price for him and most clubs who can pay that amount will have bigger fish to fry

I don't think he'll leave/ They'll want a huge price for him and most clubs who can pay that amount will have bigger fish to fry
It's not up to them. Teams like that very rarely keep players like him.

If he insists on going then they don't really have a choice.

I didn't think there was much chance of Payet leaving after one season but also didn't realise until today that he's 29! Thought he was 24. Probably will push for a move to a team playing in the Champions League if/ when the chance comes along.
I think you might be right. This will probably be his one and only chance to join a CL level club before he is physically past it. If the offers come in he's out of there.

if West Ham get any kind of decent offer for him they'll be mad not to take it, he doesn't perform over extended periods, they've ridden him longer than they could reasonably expect to

i am fairly sure they wouldn't be allowed to sell 50000 season tickets .After away fans there would be maybe 4000-5000 available on the open market.General public would have to be able to buy more given how the stadium was funded.

Back