• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Hahaha! How the fudge did that happen, lol. Probably should've let someone with actual football knowledge take care of that tweet.

(not me, I have no idea who any of those players are)

11846140_629078983862186_1063247897_n.jpg

I had the misfortune of going to their preseason game against Werder Bremen, West Ham supporting relative come to stay and bought me a bloody ticket. Virtually all upper tiers empty, and the lower tiers half full. About 100 Bremen supporters out sung them for 90 minutes. brick brick football. Oh, and a Europa League flag proudly raised above one stand. Arsenal should batter them.

fudge me that's brilliant. Almost makes me wish I had West Ham fans in my life still to take the tinkle out of.

Part of me wanted them to get through as they would not have coped well with the Thursday-Sunday games, but it was fantastic to see them embarrassingly lose before they even got to the group stage, especially given how lucky they were in the 2nd round.

Hammers are furious with the dildo brothers; first time in europe for ages, bigged up with merchandise, money wasted on travelling abroad to watch the kids throw the tie.

well done to the spammers for making an early exit, great footballing decision, maybe not a good marketing one

Back