• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

What happened to.... 'We hope to announce the first of two big name signings and have a new manager in place over the next 24 hours'' that they talked about last week!?

It's gonna be bilic isn't it? I don't know why they're messing about with these other names clearly out of their league.

I'm hoping for di canio though!

"two years from now, it'll be fat Sam again, dragging the OS back to the PL"

said my spammer supporting mate this morning

So their "big name" manager is going to be Bilic and the "big" signing is bound to be Berbatov.

In the least surprising move of the summer, Bilic confirmed as the new West Ham manager.

It's like that girl at a party that you've fooled around with before and you know you only have to ask to hook up, but instead you hit on every other girl there first (including those with a boyfriend).

So they appointed Bilic in the end.. bit of an anti-climax after the links with Ancelotti and Benitez :D

Slaven Bilic on Hammers: "It's a special club; it feels like home. The club has real ambition, passion and a fantastic new stadium."

Why not just appoint him in the first place instead of trying to get people they honestly had zero chance with, their owners are tools

How has Bilic got on as a club manager?

worst Lokomotiv Moscow season since their leagues inception, sacked
kept Besiktas 3rd two seasons running (was 3rd the season prior to his appointment)

interestingly he was only at West Ham as a player for a season - had assumed he was there longer than that

Back