• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also could be a point of interest, other than Sommer, all of the keepers left in the World Cup are dodgy, anything could happen now.

Drama to the end.
I think that’s the first game involvimg Japan I’ve seen in the tournament and they were very organised and pressed really well, much more so than I was expecting. But once Belgium clawed it back to 2-2 I just knew they would scrape through in 90 minutes. A lovely counter attacking goal, great finish from Chadders. I’m pleased for our players but I feel SO sorry for Japan. Naive perhaps in not spinning out those last few minutes but they did not deserve to lose so brutally with the last kick of the game.

Yeah totally unexpected. I thought it was going to be terrible on and off the pitch

Some great games, great goals, drama, big countries out earlier than expected and the fans out there have been welcomed and felt safe.

Been a great WC so far

Delightfully open and unpredictable tournament so far, with some classic matches. We weren't far from seeing Denmark and Japan progress to the quarter finals at the expence of Croatia and Belgium too; two dark horses for the WC final, although Belgium face a huge test against Brazil now.

Pleasantly surprised by this World Cup!

Hah, there's me leaving the game at 2-0 to japan, and Belgium come back from the man who made the first mistake - lucky he could get the first goal in the comeback ! What a game of drama, and such a late winner.

This world cup is turning into something else, what next ??

Hah, there's me leaving the game at 2-0 to japan, and Belgium come back from the man who made the first mistake - lucky he could get the first goal in the comeback ! What a game of drama, and such a late winner.

This world cup is turning into something else, what next ??

England win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back