• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What would you do...

If you saw a few guys kicking in a phone box? One kicked the phone hard and probably damaged the phone. I would have said or done something but let's behonest, if it was me against three other guys; if it was three guys against any one person, then it seems a fight which is pointless to start because you know you will only end up on the end of a hiding. So what should you do? I don't like just standing back and doing nothing but aargh..

and apparently it was only over a matter of 40p! I mean FFS!! 40p! Shows the meteorology of some individuals these days that they would trash property over a assumedly swallowed up 40p.

I would let it go.

But I dont see many phone boxes anymore.

When I lived in London I used to take the cards from the phone boxes and shove them in my sisters face and say this is what s real woman looks like and you will never find a man to marry you.

Well she did find a man to marry her, two intact, both left her.

I would let it go.

When I lived in London I used to take the cards from the phone boxes and shove them in my sisters face and say this is what s real woman looks like and you will never find a man to marry you.

I can barely remember this happening now. It was a long time ago.

Like you said, barely any phone boxes around these days. And the number of landlines is getting less as people don’t require a landline.

Shame that marriages don’t work out, it seems almost pointless people getting married now. That is just a fancy day out that costs far too much money and guarantees nothing in terms of relationship stability. It’s a fairytale but one that doesn’t necessarily have a happy ending.

I would let it go.

Both her husbands were intact? Good on her

Last edited:
Back