• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Hahahahahahahaha

There is still a Golden Sky.

« on: November 19, 2014, 01:56:14 PM »

I thought with all this negativity and doom and gloom we needed a thread to highlight the good things about the club which people always overlook.
Call this a negative antidote thread

We are all fortunate to support one of the greatest and most respected Football Clubs in the World, we have a history of success that only one other English Team comes close too. We have won more European/CL cups than any other UK team and except for a couple of massive clubs most of Europe as well.

We have seen legends on our pitch and are still seeing Legends and undoubtedly Legends in waiting on our pitch. We are financially secure which given the recent years people need to acknowledge more often, we have never been relegated or even close to being relegated for any length of time since the wonderful Mr Shankly got us promoted.

We have one of the youngest squads in the league and we have marvelous talent like Rossiter coming through the academy. We are still in with a shout of top four this season (although some think the prem ended in October it seems).

We don't need plastic flags handing out to our fans to show their support, we have without a doubt still some of the best fans in football, we have a decent ground full of Silverware and History, we are not changing Managers every month like one or two clubs , with some obvious exceptions our fanbase is intelligent and positive in its outlook, they just don't shout about it thats all.

We expect the best we have high expectations but we generally also understand the bigger picture and look longer term at our progress and temper our expectations with some logical conclusions.

In the end though we support Liverpool Football Club and nobody else has that gift given to them, we should cherish this privilege to be a part of this great club and look up and maybe catch a glimpse of that Golden Sky more often.

Some of you will get where i am coming from with this thread i hope, some others won't but perhaps they don't really understand how lucky they are to be a part of this club anyway.

Now and then what is good about this club needs shouting loudly to all concerned.

THE BOOK OF THE GOLDEN SKY 2

Clouded Horizons with Silver Linings

1 Now these are the names of the children of Liverpool, which came into the Club of Liverpool from different cultures and sources; every man and his household came to the GHod-King Brendan for supplication. 2 Glen, Martin, and Dejan, 3 Mamadou, Jose, and Alberto, 4 Javi, Jon, and Kolo, 5 Kevin, Lloyd, Stewart and Jamie. 6 And the children of Liverpool were talented, and waxed exceedingly mightily, and were ardent Defenders of the Club.

7 And the GHod-King Brendan said unto his children, Behold, for I shall raise a Prophet high, and he shall detail how you shall train. 8 And so PhaseOfPlay was raised among the children of Liverpool, and he informed them that their methods would not be block methods but would instead be immersive and would be more easily transferable to real war.

9 So did the GHod-King Brendan dealt wisely with them.

10 And in 2012/2013/2014, the prophecy bore visible fruit as Glen, Martin, Mamadou, Stewart, Kolo, Jamie, and Jon formed the spine of a machine which smote its enemies relentlessly. 11 It came therefore to pass that the Club of Liverpool was more and mightier than the sum of its parts, the talented spine seamlessly integrating to form a solid backbone of a charge against the world's infidels.

12 And yet, as with all things, it was inevitable that key components of the spine would decay, wither, and be left behind. 13 And so Jamie rode off into the sunset, and the GHod-King Brendan sent Stewart (despite the sorrowful pleadings of the Adherents) on a suicide mission to the faraway Western Land of Pig-Meat to enlighten to the savages there.

14 Therefore the GHod-King Brendan spake unto the Children of Liverpool, and said thusly 15 The Club of Liverpool doth requires replacements for these talented players, and henceforth Javi, Alberto, and Dejan (who are equally as talented as Jamie and Stewart) will replace them and form the spine for its crusades in 2014/2015.

16 And the GHod-King Brendan spake unto them at the time, saying, Behold, I have set the objectives before you: go in and supplement Glen and Martin, to integrate seamlessly into the existing spine. 17 For I know the plans I have for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 18 Thenceforth began the period of acclimatisation for Dejan, Javi and Alberto.

19 And as with all new beginnings, the path to glory is fraught with trials and perils. 20 Behold, a storm now brews over the Club of Liverpool, and the Adherents have began to question the shelter provided by FSG / the GHod-King Brendan / and the Transfer Committee.

21 Yet, the City of Liverpool is great. 22 Among all other things, the Adherents resident in Liverpool know that if one faints in the day of adversity, one's strength is small. 23 They know instinctively that above the dark, gloomy clouds, the sky is still golden. 24 And the clouds cannot disguise or suppress the wonderful talents that the GHod-King Brendan has so correctly identified.

25 And so the Club of Liverpool shall support its children Glen, Martin, Dejan and Alberto, and in time the clouds will part to reveal the golden sky that has, forsooth, always been there.

This is why they are up there with arsenal and Chelsea fans for me. I hate their sense of entitlement, the 'Our club means more to us than other fans mentality' and just about everything else.

It's taken me more than 15 minutes to eat one piece of breakfast toast. My coffee's cold now. I'm not havin' that. Bang out of order.

It's a cruel and vindictive piece of cultural assassination and it's hilarious. I'll starve to death if I keep watching.

:ross:

There's a few more of them from last season too. But this one is just too good. Ledley's beard, he looks like father christmas, I'm not having that... LOLOLOLOL

Back