• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Bloedorn wasn't in the squad for Aveley
Craig not in the squad for Barnsley
Scarlett stayed on the bench
Yang played 70mins in a 2-0 loss
Phillips stayed on the bench for Stoke.
Donley played 90mins
Vuskovic playing just now.

Donley played 90mins

Are we really expecting much from bloedorn and craig?

Are we really expecting much from bloedorn and craig?

I have no idea about Bloedorn, but Craig did start the first game there (I think) and I would expect him to be getting game time. But it's only a week or so in for a few of them, so hopefully it's just to get some of them settled.

I have no idea about Bloedorn, but Craig did start the first game there (I think) and I would expect him to be getting game time. But it's only a week or so in for a few of them, so hopefully it's just to get some of them settled.

I meant are we expecting them ever to be a part of our squad? If not, then good luck to them. But i'm not really that fussed.

Donley played 90mins

Veliz started for espanyol.

How did vuskovic do?

Veliz started for espanyol.

How did vuskovic do?

If you have any interest in our loanees, put the Fotmob App on your phone and follow the loanees and their teams

Spurs Academy vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine Academy at 1PM today (Sunday)

https://www.fotmob.com/en-GB/matche...vs-tottenham-hotspur-academy/iwstqtj6#4589264

We are seeing the 'downside' or end of the cycle of being a SUPER impressive U21 team.
A few go up to the senior squad and a few are too old and get shipped out to make their careers elsewhere, leaving us without any of our key strikeforce (Lankshear, Moore, Donley, Soonsup-Bell, Santiago et al).

We are seeing the 'downside' or end of the cycle of being a SUPER impressive U21 team.
A few go up to the senior squad and a few are too old and get shipped out to make their careers elsewhere, leaving us without any of our key strikeforce (Lankshear, Moore, Donley, Soonsup-Bell, Santiago et al).

Lankshear and moore both played weds and scored. Players from the u18swould have moved up go replace those that have left. There is no downside. It's about developing players.

If we can go through waves of bringing players through, then we will see this dip, and then hopefully what we had last year.

Back