• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Marca claims Bale has been offered to Chelsea and ManU because Real are so confident of getting Mbappe.

Typical Real. Buy the flavour of the month player rather than build a team. If Barca use the Neymar money to get Griezeman and Coutinho (and why not Dyballa as well) then they'll wipe the floor with Real

Typical Real. Buy the flavour of the month player rather than build a team. If Barca use the Neymar money to get Griezeman and Coutinho (and why not Dyballa as well) then they'll wipe the floor with Real

Really hoping they go for Hazard myself.

Here's a decent video of him at the recent U17 Euros

He's a top talent, though it should be noted that you have to cut through an equal amount of nonsense to get to the good stuff. He should grow out of it as he gets older though and you'd think Poch would be great for him as long as he's patient and willing to learn.
Lovely balance and close control but needs to learn to release it earlier. If Poch got his hands on him he would mould him into a fantastic player.

Price is quoted as 90m. The guy is 28 and coming off an injury plagued season. If those persist he is done at the highest level.

If one of them bites, maybe they'll let us know.

You recon that much?
He's 28?
I'd say £75m

considerably better than Neymar imo

and surely would sell more shirts, much sexier, if you are an 8yr old kid who would you rather be? it's not even close

No doubt about that, but Bale's game is based on his physique and pace. Who knows how long he can stay at his previous level.

he'll be fine when he's fit, they rushed him
back, which made sense, get him in the team and he guarantees a CL trophy

he's had a full summer off and a pre season, the ballon d'or is heading to cardiff

and surely would sell more shirts, much sexier, if you are an 8yr old kid who would you rather be? it's not even close

Neymar is very popular world wide, probably above Gareth.
Not sure about 8 yo preferring Bale. His injury record is very poor.
I'm not sure I'd pay over £60m because of the resent injuries.

What are you talking about :confused:

The only 8 year old kids wanting a Bale shirt live in Cardiff

Gareth needs to get fit first and foremost. Too many injuries are hampering him

Neymar is very popular world wide, probably above Gareth.
Not sure about 8 yo preferring Bale. His injury record is very poor.
I'm not sure I'd pay over £60m because of the resent injuries.

Man Utd can afford to take the risk and pay up to 100 mill for Bale.

Back