• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Perhaps a quick demo of his skills for the cameras

This vid is last season which I don't think was his finest. Still enough in there as a player for me to think Poch can lift him a level to something quite special.

His strength could be useful in our team of featherweights like Winks, Ali, Eriksen, Son, Lamela. Even Kane isn't exactly full beast mode.

This vid is last season which I don't think was his finest. Still enough in there as a player for me to think Poch can lift him a level to something quite special.

His strength could be useful in our team of featherweights like Winks, Ali, Eriksen, Son, Lamela. Even Kane isn't exactly full beast mode.

Meh. Doesn't pass backwards or sideways nearly enough.

Lads I've seen everything now.

A summer 2016 pre season highlights video of Ross Barkley!

2016/17 best of uploaded to Youtube 11 August 2016 a few days before the start of the season.

He's playing in friendlies against Barnsley, MK Dons and a lower league German side in 80% of these clips.

Who: BEN
Where: FTL
When: 2nd August

Ben on FTL:

Paulo Gazzaniga - Arg keeper back up coming

Lopez has also only got 10 months left on his contract, so it's possible we've told him to go and get some playing time in Spain. We'll sign then him on a pre-contract in January to arrive next summer, when potentially Vorm might be ready to move on? A theory anyway.

A think there's a difference between Lopez as potential long-term successor to Lloris vs this guy as stop gap #3

Back