• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

I have had no time for Ade recently, but he has been our best player so far IMO. Good to see Modric getting more of the ball too.

Gary.

I actually think were playing quite smart.

A draw will do us, and chelsea need to win, so harry knows theyll attack us, were trying to frustrate them, and hopefully thatll show in the second half!

This.

You do not need to rush things, keep it simple & hit them on the counter! I think you will win this today.

We are playing much better at the mo' in my opinion, dominated possession first 10mins, snuffed out their chances and tracking them well. Good GHod how did they keep it out at the death there ?? We have to catch them on the break, we don't want to give away anything and open ourselves up, but we do need to take one of our chances. We should try to catch them cold in the second half start, keep it tight at the back. Clean sheet will do wonders for our confidence.

I'm happy with that half. We're playing like we did against Liverpool where we haven't really done anything in an attacking sense but have the restricted the opposition to a few half chances (if that). Don't forget they're the home team and the emphasis is on them to attack. They need the win more than we do so hopefully it stays tight and they start getting desperate which leaves us with more openings.

COYS

Rada has been immense and EASILY our best player. Anyone knocking him is the type of person who thinks kranjcar is awesome and kaboul our best defender

Not bad so far , we can do this ...

We've created chances to have scored two maybe three times..... Right at the end of the half and shame Walker didnt hold his run for what was always gonna be a floater by Addybayor...

Overall best half for a long time. The bad Adebayor his touch and positioning. When play 4-5-1 the top forward must lead the line and be in the penalty area when we attack.

fudge off McManananananaman you white-haired scouse dingdonghead!!!! benny is a GHod and a fudge phenomenon!

Back