• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

I don't think I have ever seen a midfield that's more reluctant to join the attack. Apart from one break, Luka has hardly been in the final 3rd.

Hopefully everyone who bangs on about Parker, MOdric and Sandro will now realise that it doesnt work as a midfield trio as over the course of a season you would get perhaps 8 goals from them in total. To play 3 in CM successfully you really need someone like Lampard/Tim Cahill/Scholes etc who will get 15 goals per year on his own

I think we have played it well. They havent been great we havent but the onus is on them. Im happy with the performance albeit its a dull game

Mata has been as anonymous as Modric. Neither playmaker has been able to get into the game given its veyr congested

Modric gone to pot completley.............what angers me most is that he does'nt look interested in the slightest.

Yeah I've been happy enough, Friedel hasn't had too much to do

I don't want Modric Sandro and Parker breaking forward - leave that to the ATTACK - Bale VdV Adebayor

I wish McManmamanananananan and Darke would STFU, pair of ****s..."Macca" in particular...fudge off you bore!!!

Back