• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Adebayor waits 10 minutes to get a touch, then gives it away, then waits 10 minutes, then gives it away

Hopeless ball retention - we need him to build a platform when he gets the ball, not just turn it over

Ade has had 21 touches and 94% passing accuracy

i fear torres more than drogba, not for their abilities, but for how we like to allow the least likely to score.

This is a typical Cheatski performance

Stuttering, but breaking into the box and eventually one will fall for them, perhaps 44 mins or so

We will lose this IMO

For those of you moaning about the lack of attacking play, you need to open your eyes. When we line up with 4-5-1 under Harry, we do so NOT to lose. We are intentionally not going gung ho. My guess would be that they've been told to try and keep it level for 75 minutes and then go and try and sneak a win at the end. Until then as long as it's 0-0, we'll be playing with men behind the ball and hoping we can sneak a goal somehow from a set piece, a couple of our players breaking or from a piece of individual brilliance.

The problem we have is that Gump, Kaballsup and Clotto are terrible under pressure and one of them is bound to gift Chelsea a really great chance sooner or later. Hell, Clotto and Kaballsup already have but Chelsea didn't take advantage!

I don't think I have ever seen a midfield that's more reluctant to join the attack. Apart from one break, Luka has hardly been in the final 3rd.

Think we'd all take a point here

Been said so many times before but we really lack cover out wide and this formation is difficult when you play someone like Rafa who has no pace on the right wing

Back