• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM vs. ASTON VILLA - OMT

We need a set piece to threaten - we just waste so many of them with poor delivery or weak attacking

we have put a few passes together and had a shot it will carry on like this maybe we will have a couple of shots but we don't play well a whole game and we get nervous and then brick. I don't enjoy watching us anymore, last year as much as i hated harry i liked watching us.

Think they will slowly get into the game and we will do our usual thing of bricking ourselves and then boom we all get depressed.

Yeh i think this will happen too tbh but for now it's been good. We've played better than anything i've seen us produce at home for a while that's for sure.

The interesting moment will be what happens IF we score. Will we then thrive as Villa cannot simply try to prevent us playing? Or will we decide that we have the goal that we came for and then sit back and flatter to deceive as we waste possession and fail to produce meaningful attacks.

Anyone have an idea why my Sky Go won't work? I'm in a Public Network for WiFi, if that makes any difference, all other web pages seem to work but Sky Go which tells me that I don't have WiFi??!

One third of the game gone, all Spurs.

Guzan has only made one save though.

We need to be more ruthless, everyone seems happy to have a vague go at attacking, rather than actually get the ball and ensure we score

Superb from Sandro, but Defoe is on his heels AGAIN just wandering about

The wee boy either has no desire, no brain or no hunger

One third of the game gone, all Spurs.

Guzan has only made one save though.

We need to be more ruthless, everyone seems happy to have a vague go at attacking, rather than actually get the ball and ensure we score

I said i would give till the end of the season before i made my mind up about avb. I will stick to that but i doubt my opinon will change between now and then. It has nothing to do with results either.

I just find under him we never commit to attacks and when we do attack it is almost in a defensive way if that makes sense?

not a big fan of this style of football.

Back