• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham versus West Ham****

Aurier should've just shot himself. Well played again by him and siss. They seem to have some understanding of one another.

Anyone turning into the middle is being dispossessed -.....Dier's dropping too deep, and Sissoko's going too wide while Eriksen floats, so there's a void in the middle that Kouyate and Noble are striding into.
being over run in the middle and losing the 50/50s
They are getting too much joy in midfield for my liking
Losing the midfield battle so far - which isn't a suprised without one of Wanyama or Dembele in the team tbf
As I said, Dier and Sissoko is not better than Noble and Kouyate.

@Gazza said I was pouting though?

What is thing our forwards have decided to do?

Instead of Challenge fore the ball just run behind them in some hope they will miss the ball like a Sunday league player?

We're too slow in possession again. No urgency with anyone with the ball. Walking around looking for obvious passes.

Back