• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Man U OMT***

What we have seen the first 11 games is not good enough . We’ve picked up scruffy results against brick teams . Soon as we play anyone decent it’s a draw or beaten. Scum and United have pulled our pants down.

A lot of talk about how good we are … not so sure personally. They say the league doesn’t lie but I’m not sure about that.

It’s not knee jerk either . It’s not been good enough for large parts this season so far.

People can rattle on about the league position and "if it's good enough for Conte" like they are all encapsulating views but we have thrown up some turgid performances this year, like today's as bad as anything I've seen in a long time
It's head in the sand stuff. The same arguments were made when we were top of the table under Jose. I vividly remember saying multiple times that the results were sustainable and were masking the reality of the performances.

It's sadly fairly similar now. You just can't play poorly, so consistently and continuingly gain points. People keep saying it's the Conte way but that's nonsense. Watch his Juve, watch his Chelsea, watch his Inter and they play nothing like this. The quality of the players is starkedly different.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

They are making subs to rest players and Conte is just sitting there trying to prove a point that our bench ain't up to it!

Back