• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur (We Go Again) v Wolves ****

Forster
Romero Dier Lenglet
Royal Skipp PEH Davies
Kulu Kane Danjuma

I like this but I am a bit concerned with playing PEH and Davies again as both will be needed against Milan but then again they could both be rested at home to Forest a few days after Milan.

So I agree completely with this team.

Still think we will lose though if Wolves play well and because we are so bad away. Can only hope Wolves have a shocker and maybe score an own goal and get a red card.

I think the players are more mature than some of this rubbish. With only one cup competion left to play in I hope we will now select sensible teams and play to win.
That made me think, we can play a full strength team every game now, no need to rest/rotate. Then I thought, it would have only been another three games at full strength if we'd done that against Sheffield too.:mad:

That made me think, we can play a full strength team every game now, no need to rest/rotate. Then I thought, it would have only been another three games at full strength if we'd done that against Sheffield too.:mad:

We may still NEED to make changes but hopefully it will be based on fitness, form and tactics, not the addiction to the rotation many love.

I’d be utterly stunned if we both won this game and deserved the win.

That’s just how bad we are away from home. Throw in that we miss Bentancur and the likes of PEH played 90 mins the other day and that’s why I’d go for that quite experimental team, with one eye on AC Milan.
An experimental team that would most likely lose, increase the pressure further for the game against Milan and have the mood even worse than it is now? Sounds a great idea

We may still NEED to make changes but hopefully it will be based on fitness, form and tactics, not the addiction to the rotation many love.
Who loves it? I think you'll find any fan that is up for rotation is talking about 1 or 2 changes a match. I don't think anyone loves it, especially the players!

Who loves it? I think you'll find any fan that is up for rotation is talking about 1 or 2 changes a match. I don't think anyone loves it, especially the players!

Look at the post on here, lots of times there are 4 or 5 changes call for as we are playing crap clubs or a big game coming up, since Wednesday that view has changed a lot.

Vary tedious question but any go-to reliable stream sites without having to dive in to iptvs and such like?

Mines become rather hit and miss. I'm guessing answers are best via pm...

Last edited:
Back