• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wigan Athletic OMT ***

4th.

our position in the league so far this season.

the team need support.

and Fulham are currently 5th and West Brom are 8th....at home we have played turgidly. The fans want a bit of entertainment. They turn up week in week up and show their support. The players and management need to give some performances back

Well, one option (and it would be a gamble) would be to take the punt, put Andros on the wing and move Bale inside at the expense of Dempsey...as much as I enjoy a bit of Spurs width, needs are as need must...either that, or just go for a straight 4-4-2 and get Ade on/take Dempsey off...I suspect a few of us would like that as a 'safer' clearer option, especially as we can drop to 4-5-1 when we don't have the ball...

The experimentalist in me would "love" to see Bale behind the striker and Andros on for 45...the realist says 4-4-2 would be safer...but the point is, we do have options!

We had 60% possession first half apparently which pretty much shows having the lions share of possession means diddly squat if you can't create.

So why do you think there's 4 or 5 mentions when Friedel did it but not one mention when Vertonghen did the EXACT same thing after Friedel played it short to him?

Don't know. If Verts does something wrong like that, I'll call him out for it. Only suggestion of Friedel is that people are getting tired of it like me.

Well, one option (and it would be a gamble) would be to take the punt, put Andros on the wing and move Bale inside at the expense of Dempsey...as much as I enjoy a bit of Spurs width, needs are as need must...either that, or just go for a straight 4-4-2 and get Ade on/take Dempsey off...I suspect a few of us would like that as a 'safer' clearer option, especially as we can drop to 4-5-1 when we don't have the ball...

The experimentalist in me would "love" to see Bale behind the striker and Andros on for 45...the realist says 4-4-2 would be safer...but the point is, we do have options!

Townsend isn't on the bench is he?

That is incorrect. He has attempted 20 passes, and 6 have failed.

All of his passes to the attacking third have failed (4).

In fact 12 of his successful passes were short to defenders.

I don't know how you got that stat?!
Certainly not what I saw-but I have had 4 streams so far so I will defer to you

to me, this season there seems to be no team mentality, we dont play as a team, we dont understand each other as a team. its almost like every player for himself.

Back