• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs QUEENS PARK RANGERS OMT**

What will the outcome of this game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Code:

And that's the concern. We badly need an Arsenal win but even that hurts us as well really given Chelsea's situation in the Champions League.

I have a feeling we are going to lose to a fairly late goal......I think it will be 1-1 for a long period before we get caught by a set piece late on.

QPR 2-1 Spurs : Cisse, Zamora - Van der Vaart

Think a draw in the scum game would be the best thing for us.

With VDV playing instead of a striker I think his goal return o f9 league goals in 27 matches us highly unsatisfactory even if you add the 5 assists.
Our lack of scoring goals is a big problem at the moment

Not if Chelsea(GHod forbid) win the CL

Therein lies the rub. Football is a funny game, Chelsea may have been the team most unlikely to win the CL prior to this week but a few years ago they were only a penalty kick away from winning it. They win it we come 4th and we are royally fcuked

Adebayor-Defoe
Kranjcar/VdV-Parker-Modric-Lennon
Bale-Fit CB-Fit CB-Walker

That could be worth trying,especially considering we are playing at home against a relatively weaker side.Bale was brilliant as LB and BAE has been in a bad form lately and could use a rest.

no, no, no, no, no. 5 in midfield means that we have a back 4 who are unlikely to score and 3 CMs, none of whom are goalscorers. When we play that formation we lack attacking threat and goal threat.

Play the way we were when we were getting decent results in the first half of the season. Bale, Modric, parker and Lennon in midfield; Adebayor and Rafa up top.

I

The problem is Adebayor is missing too many chances and more importantly Rafa is too indisciplined to play alongside or just behind Ade. He isolates Ade by irritatingly dropping deep, in particularly picking the ball off the back 4 when any one of Lennon, Bale, Parker or Modric could effectively do that. The problem with Rafa starting our attacks so deep is that Ade gets isolated and often when the ball comes into the box he is the only one

i think we need to be putting as much distance between ourselves and chelsea at the moment.

however if we were the kick offs were reversed on saturday and we won at lunchtime i'd probably chelsea to get something but as it stands we need to concentrate on getting 4th. 3rd is a long way off. might need 4 wins from 5 from that and who the hell can see that the way we are playing

They beat Chelsea, and Everton recently and drew with Saudi Sportswashing Machine, it will not be easy on Saturday

If we're counting August, September and October as recent then ok :)

Not that your point is invalid, they've beaten Arsenal, Liverpool and Swansea at home in the last few weeks.

Back