• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Le Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Official Match Thread ***

Just seen a replay of their goal. Gouffran's movement for the goal was impressive, disappointed Walker was not paying closer attention and was so easily lost.

Need to keep that ball moving quickly, one and two touch...

Keep changing the angles to try to work some space. We have players fast enough to exploit that - like Holtby's ball inside the full back to Bale early on, we need good movement like that behind them and we'll be too quick for them.

Are you f***** crazy? Parker has been outstanding this half. Dembele on the other hand is a total waste of space.

Parker is trying but he's just not good enough for it to come off. Also physically we are being outfought, we're bouncing off them. Parker slide tackles gutierrez technically fouls him, however he doesn't fall down and doesn't even need to ride the tackle and just dribbles away from it whilst Parker is on the floor helpless.

Kyle Naughton's pass completition is 21/29 or 72%. That really is not good enough for a defender, he is giving away the ball in dangerous areas, and for me, needs taking off

The main problem for me regarding Naughton is; he is not a leftback. And I really hope, AVB finds out soon.

Everytime he gets the ball, he moves it to the right foot before passing it. And that second he uses doing that takes the pace out his game.

Game of two halves...great for the neutral but hardly any saves.
Saudi Sportswashing Machine are SWIFT. Holtby will score.

i'd have verts on instead of caulker, benny instead of naughton and Ade instead of Deuce. Interesting input from commentators, our cross field balls are causing the toons problems.

And Dembele can create space, hold on to the ball as he moves forward.

Walker realy is pointless isnt he.

Best RB we have. Having a poor season but he's still young so need to play to improve...but also needs the coaches to point out his mistakes, like for the goal today, so that he improves. Without that coaching, potential is pointless

Back