• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Le Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Official Match Thread ***

That was a good game first half, lots of endeavour, lots of good play.

Seems like we were all over them for 10 mins, then something changed - did they drop a man back to sort it out, or did we change formation or something?

Then it was quite end to end with Newc very open at times but we can't find the final ball

Considering we don't have a striker, we looked very good going forward, much better than some weeks

ive been harsh on parker lately but he's been excellent today.. bale and holtby the other standouts. dembeles poor form continues and the all england back four has been decidedly average. need to step it up again and start the second half like we started the match

Think we've been decent. Good tempo, good threat. Saudi Sportswashing Machine taking the game to us works in our favour, Debuchy will regret raiding so far forward when Bale gets forward again. Confident and hopeful still. COYS.

I feel Saudi Sportswashing Machine are fortunate to be level

Naughton, Dembele and Parker have been massive let downs so far.

We cant get the ball out of our half

Parker passes are 50/50 with anything over 10 yards and Dembele is doing his usual run forward then pass sideways, mind you it doesn't help our forward players centrally are being outnumbered. Saudi Sportswashing Machine getting plenty behind the ball and then breaking with pace. As I say every week we need to up the speed of our distribution were so slow in our build up we invite the opponent to get back into position and then we go nowhere.

Space, you've been negative all half, what went right? What did you think worked well?

i think we were great 1st 10 mins when we were moving it quick and getting bale on the ball. i think parker, dempsey and dembele need to do more. my biggest gripe with this team atm is its bale or nothing. somebody, anybody needs to step up

Parker passes are 50/50 with anything over 10 yards and Dembele is doing his usual run forward then pass sideways, mind you it doesn't help our forward players centrally are being outnumbered. Saudi Sportswashing Machine getting plenty behind the ball and then breaking with pace. As I say every week we need to up the speed of our distribution were so slow in our build up we invite the opponent to get back into position and then we go nowhere.

I agree, no one up top who can hold it, Parker trying to take playmaking responsiblitiy and failing whilst Dembele is hiding. Massive Sandro shaped hole in there.

We need shape with Ade on, and we really need to watch the movement at the back, naughton and caulker look very green, Daws loves to dive in, and unfortunately gave the deflection that toons got the goal from.

We need to stamp our authority early on 2nd half, and close them down in the toons attack. We cannot afford to give them space, they are on a roll and have confidence up front.

Kyle Naughton's pass completition is 21/29 or 72%. That really is not good enough for a defender, he is giving away the ball in dangerous areas, and for me, needs taking off

cabaye, gouffran and papis look v dangerous. I am not confident with our CD pairing in particular ...

naughton is also far too one footed to play lb. he gets pinned in and panics and ends up hoofing the ball away for a turnover. benny on plz avb.

Are you f***** crazy? Parker has been outstanding this half. Dembele on the other hand is a total waste of space.
No he hasnt, his passing has been poor, and when he does pass, its after a series of spins and turns on the ball, in which time, Saudi Sportswashing Machine have marked out any good pass.

He also isnt coming deep to help get the ball forward from defence

Back