• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS CHELSEA - CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL

We were doing well, but when Walker went down (how often does that seem to happen by the way?), we lost a bit of cohesiveness, and it cost us on the free-kick. Not too bad (ignoring the terrible human being who scored the goal), but we should have had Fazio on from the start: he wouldn't have put up with Costa's hogwash, and he's been in high-pressure finals before, unlike Dier.

Still, 45 minutes to go, all to play for. COME. ON. YOU. FUDGING. SPURS!

Plus Dier is on a yellow.

Have to sub Townsend for Lamela. He has been very poor. Other than that stupid goal, we've done well as a team, although not creating many chances. Kane really needs more support, he's a marked man today, understandably.

It's not over yet, but it will be difficult to break through when Chelski park the bus for the second half.

Dier has been very poor.

Bentaleb head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch playing in a white shirt.

Absolute cobblers, Dier and Verts have dealt with everything (bar that moment) Rose and Walker have been our weakest players defensively..

Mason, Eriksen and Kane have all played better than Bentaleb so far, constant sideways and backwards passing from Nabil today.

Not over yet.

If we sneak in a late one, I'd like to see the looks of the Chelsea players facing extra time and a crucial champions league game soon.

Dier has been very poor.

Bentaleb head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch playing in a white shirt.

With so many young players, you want to see how they perform in big tests. This guy has been fantastic and looks up for this in a controlled way, demanding the ball and keeping possession. Sherwood said before he is a captain in the making and today you can see why.

Lamela and Dembele on for Townsend and Chadli.
We can still win this. I can see us not scoring.
Never fudging give up.

The front four need to interchange and get into the box. There is scope to shoot but we need to get nearer and hit the target.

Lamela for Townsned or Chadli maybe?

Plus Dier is on a yellow.

That too. For what it's worth, if he's not 100 percent, I'd like to see Fazio come on for Walker. Will rob us of an option down the right, but if he goes down again, the loss of cohesiveness that causes to our clearly somewhat nervous back-line will be deadly, I think. Put Dier on the right, hope he doesn't get sent off. Fazio in the middle. Apart from that, perhaps Dembele on for Townsend, move Chadli wide right with an option to cut inside?

That's really annoying, because it was never a yellow, and now it will be so much more difficult for him against that serial diver. Who should've had a yellow himself.

I'd put the combo of the face attack on Bentaleb and several other fouls as two yellows.

That's really annoying, because it was never a yellow, and now it will be so much more difficult for him against that serial diver. Who should've had a yellow himself.

I reckon you'd feel very different if Terry went in from behind on Kane WASN'T given a yellow. Blatant yellow.

Lets hope he keeps his head.

I reckon you'd feel very different if Terry went in from behind on Kane WASN'T given a yellow. Blatant yellow.

Lets hope he keeps his head.

Fair enough. Don't think anyone of the two did much wrong, just a fair challenge from both IMO.

Back