• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brentford OMT***

The problem is: they are looking for contact, rather than assessing for a foul. If its unlikely to be a foul in normal play outside the box, then don't give a pen. Var is still an fing joke. No need for the delay with our goal either.

Var should be used, but there is no need for it to be such a shamles. Its used well in cricket and rugby, why can't this multi-billion sport get it right? Could design it in 5 mins so its complimentry rather than an event in itself, with its own var nuranced rules. Load of gonad*s right now.

Foul used to be taking a player off his feet or at least impeding him substantially. It hasn't been like that for decades now - the word has totally changed meaning.

Son had his man 1 on 1 with 10 yards of space around him and done absolutely nothing. Just cut inside and passed it

Can’t believe Maddison is getting stick. He’s exactly what we have needed since Eriksen left

He's a godsend. We need more guile in midfield (with Bentancur out). But that opening just there, I want Maddison to do more. Hit it first time early instead of taking a touch. Take a leaf out of Kane's book. He can be top top draw, but doesn't always deliver. Super critical, and without him we'd be fuked right now.

It always does
But they never replay it for refs in real time
That’s what I hate
The game isn’t played in slowmo
Fouls should never be judged like that

We had that one end of last season, where it was given as a foul, but you could only see the contact on the ball we made in slow motion, VAR saved us on that day. It's the same for everyone, that's how the system works.

The problem is: they are looking for contact, rather than assessing for a foul. If its unlikely to be a foul in normal play outside the box, then don't give a pen. Var is still an fing joke. No need for the delay with our goal either.

Var should be used, but there is no need for it to be such a shambles. Its used well in cricket and rugby, why can't this multi-billion sport get it right? Could design it in 5 mins so its complimentry rather than an event in itself, with its own var nuranced rules. Load of gonad*s right now.

Thats the issue with VAR

I Would happily accept i would want that as a Pen but thats knowing VAR, and knowing that any contact is considered a foul without any real way of them knowing the intent or force. When you have played as I am sure most on here have, not all contact is a foul, with VAR thats the absolute opposite.

Back