• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Besiktas OMT ***

You dont need to be a Manager to know its bad management certainly at a football club. Im a Manager and I can tell you right now I dont chop and change the team who will be doing a certain project. Yeah freshen it up fine but I dont just put new teams in.

but surely keeping others hungry in a different project (assuming prem, europa league etc are diff projects) - is good for the team. Also keeps them match fit.

how is keeping players match fit and happy bad managing then..

Because there is no continuity. The team wont develop with a scatter gun approach. Get 15 players well acquainted with your system and style. Change 1/2/3 for injuries and form etc. once the first 15 get it then slowly build more players in.

Players in on minute then out the next even after having a good game will not do them any good.

Good management is getting your message across so everyone understands it and being consistent.

The team is only as good as your worst player.

Andros can whip in a cross alright.

Also like how Stamboulis first thought when he receives is to stride forwards so,etching I've missed in our midfield this past 18 months or so.

Because there is no continuity. The team wont develop with a scatter gun approach. Get 15 players well acquainted with your system and style. Change 1/2/3 for injuries and form etc. once the first 15 get it then slowly build more players in.

Players in on minute then out the next even after having a good game will not do them any good.

Good management is getting your message across so everyone understands it and being consistent.

How do you know which 15 to select unless you spend the first few months in charge seeing them all play?

You make good points but he cant just pick 15 then poo poo the rest, he needs to look at all the players whilst hoping we stuffed the receipts for Vlad & Paulie down the back of the sofa.

Back