• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anzhi ex-Moneybagscashcowala OMT ***

778989d1362824215-so-sexytime.gif

how on earth is Fredericks still at Spurs :lol:

The official site lists him as a midfielder.

The club takes care of those that apply themselves until they either make the breakthrough or a suitable club comes in for them. If they have some talent and work hard I think it's a big positive that we try to get them careers in the game. Big incentive for other youngsters as well.

imagine if you will your a full back and you spend all week mentally preparing to face Lamela only to find your are then up against Townsend for 45 mins as well.....

keeps the opposition guessing and makes it difficult for other teams to plan against us........ though in saying that Townsend does look better on the left.

Who the **** is Fredericks? looks good and ****in quick

Don't you remember him against hearts over 2 years ago, making his debut with Carroll and Kane? :D

Looks to me like Vertonghen is out injured for the weekend so we were desperate to give Rose 45 minutes to check he is OK for Liverpool

Then if Chiriches and Kaboul are injured >?< we will try to cobble together a back 4 like Walker Dawson Capoue Rose... I can't even remember what the injuries are or if they are long term...

I wouldn't expect more than three of the starters to play on Sunday and hopefully we'll see them come off soon. Hardly the team packeted with first teamers that you were predicting.

Soldado, Siggy, Townsend, Dembele, Lamela, Holtby, Capoue, Naughton could all feature at some point on Sunday. Dont realy think we can label anyone as a guaranteed "first teamer" as AVB himself doesnt even seem to know yet. Therefore theres a high chance that many of these players could be featuring on Sunday.

Back