• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anzhi ex-Moneybagscashcowala OMT ***

Amazing how much more space we have in the midfield with Townsend and Rose on the left. They have to start for me.

I agree its the future...... who would have thought rose's injury at the start of the season could be so detrimental for us.

As a first half thought we looked good. So that is a great 2nd half against Sunderland and a good 1st half here. Seems things are begining to gel?

just got home (just in time for the Anzhi goal)...who is playing well?

Capoue in his best position.
Soldado, second goal was a superb finish after a great pass from Lamela.
Townsend and Rose on the left giving natural width.

We've looked superb. Almost on par with Sunderland second half, but take into considering the opposition.

Capoue in his best position.
Soldado, second goal was a superb finish after a great pass from Lamela.
Townsend and Rose on the left giving natural width.

We've looked superb. Almost on par with Sunderland second half, but take into considering the opposition.

ok cheers mate.

just got home (just in time for the Anzhi goal)...who is playing well?

Lol, you might as well go out again.

Townsend frightens the life out of them, Soldado been pretty deadly and done well. Lamela played a lovely through ball for the goal but been on the periphery but working hard. Dembele breezing through, Holtby not really working in CM. Siggy looked ok, always looks tired though!

Capoue best defender,Naughton dog sh*t defending for their goal as you saw

I trust that you will be back on to accept that you were wrong if we put out a team of fringe players, people coming back from injury and kids tomorrow.

I certainly will my friend. By the same token, will you accept you were wrong if AVB picks a side with players likely to feature on sunday ?

Hardly kids or fringe players is it ? As I fully expected. Baffling team selection..........simply baffling !

BbUDyAaCAAAUFyk.jpg:large

2 great goals and realy pleased for Soldado and Lamela who are both playing well. Minus points are the stupid team selection, sloppy defending (again) and Holtby has lost the ball a few times in very dangerous positions.

Last edited:
Hardly kids or fringe players is it ? As I fully expected. Baffling team selection..........simply baffling !

I wouldn't expect more than three of the starters to play on Sunday and hopefully we'll see them come off soon. Hardly the team packeted with first teamers that you were predicting.

Back