• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Wigan Athletic Match History 2005-2013 & OMT

Ok, so thats the level of insight i should be aspiring to. Pretty hight standard but i'll give it a go.
Or maybe you should stop making comments like " dembele out, that's the season over "

Spot the difference .

Move on , support your team (assuming you support spurs) and be positive .

Or maybe you should stop making comments like " dembele out, that's the season over "

Spot the difference .

Move on , support your team (assuming you support spurs) and be positive .

Who the fudge are you again? You can stick your advice up your arse. I'll post whatever I want.

Bale hasn't found much space. Couple of excellent passes. He might drift out to the left more to get teh ball. Has been crowded out on the right. It makes space for Walker tho.

I think Holtby has been dropping deep unnecessarily because he wanted a touch of the ball. Both he and Parker need to push up.

Due to Hudd holding, parker is definately a more forward thinking midfielder today, thing is he isn't that good at it and the nearer the goal he gets the more severe the nose bleed.

I think we could live without him today. Bit risky as dembele defensive strenghth has gone, but Holtby the busy bee has arrived, and if we dare to win this then lennon on the right (esp now figuerola has gone) or siggy on as a better attacking CM (shooting and technically) option is what we have to do.

Is it less painful when you saw it coming?

Get Lennon on - we lacked width, tried to drive through the centre. Wigan took possession and it led to the goal.

759933-noose_lg_716525_large.jpg

Back