• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Wigan Athletic Match History 2005-2013 & OMT

I actually think we've been alright. Keep plugging away and we'll score imo.

As they tire, having Bale and a fresh Lennon running at them will be a big plus.

look at hudd's passing stats

65pI170.jpg

Maybe Holtby could play further up the pitch to add the extra pass or man to shoot, with Parker staying deep.

I don't think Parker has played particularly badly, just a scape goat.

I actually think we've been alright. Keep plugging away and we'll score imo.

As they tire, having Bale and a fresh Lennon running at them will be a big plus.

Absolutely this. I have enjoyed us controlling a game for the first time in such a long time. Keep going spurs. Next goal is important. COYS.

Maybe Holtby could play further up the pitch to add the extra pass or man to shoot, with Parker staying deep.

Today, agree. Overall, not too bad. However, not sure why he's the furthest forward of the midfield 3 when he's probably the worst of them when it comes to attacking.

The goal is coming but we'd be a lot better off with Carroll or Siggy playing in that midfield that Parker. He is slowing everything down and is no threat on goal.

Its been a poor game after a decent start. Im hoping we can play Lennon with 20 mins left either at 1-1 or we are ahead.

Good first half performance from Spurs, although it was frustrating to concede such a soft goal from the corner.

I think we should win this if we step up a gear or two.

I think Holtby has been dropping deep unnecessarily because he wanted a touch of the ball. Both he and Parker need to push up.

Only Spurs could throw away a gift like that one minute after receiving it. :p Don't ask for any more luck, we've had our share for this game.

Wigan have triple-teamed our players on the flanks, but only because they've never had to focus on more than one at a time. Lennon coming on would force them to be wary on both sides if Bale shifts over, and would allow Holtby to move into a position just behind Defoe, allowing him to spring those little passes he showed he could make against City.

We've conceded a lot more from corners recently than we were doing in January and February. Part of that seems to be down to defensive hesitancy, but Lloris' increasing tendency to stay on his line and our decision to abandon our men on the post have probably contributed more to that than just our defenders erring.

Overall, decent half, and another goal for us is not a million miles away.

Its been a poor game after a decent start. Im hoping we can play Lennon with 20 mins left either at 1-1 or we are ahead.

Thats what I saw too. Wasn't overly impressed by much going on in the first half. We did raise the tempo a couple of notches in the closing stages.

Yep agree with the about the full backs today. Walker in particular been very good at getting up. Beusejour's side is very vulnerable.

Back