• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Sheffield Utd League cup semi Final first leg

He did to be fair to him. And all the criticism he got, I'd argue he was a lot more of a success than Soldado has been so far!

That really would have been our most embarrassing moment since we lost 4-3 to City with 10 men. That has to be the most embarrassing result of all time.

I just did some quick research Pavly started 69 games for us (111 appearances counting subs) and had 40 goals that is actually quite stunning. The lad could score goals that record blows Soldado and most of our other strikers the past 5 years out of the water

I have serious fears for this game. We rarely start the games very good, and they will be come blazing out of the blocks and try to get at us. I'm fearing they might succeed. We really need to be fully focused and 110% switched on from the moment they step out on the field!

I have serious fears for this game. We rarely start the games very good, and they will be come blazing out of the blocks and try to get at us. I'm fearing they might succeed. We really need to be fully focused and 110% switched on from the moment they step out on the field!

I dont. I'm very confident. We are blatantly superior in every department. We turn in motivated performances week after week. We are within touching distance of Wembley and there is no way complacency will set in. If we play to anything like our potential and the crowd remain patient and onside then we'll turn them over and have one foot in the final before the second leg.

I've a feeling someone out of left field like Ade or Paulinho will start tonight.

I wouldn't say Ade would be out of left field he looked good in his sub appearance Saturday, couple that with Chadli away and Soldado being Soldado I would almost expect him to start

Agreed & would not be surprised at all to see Paulinho play, he played in our last home cup game just last week

I've said it before but I think Ade and Kane struck up a pretty good partnership at the end of last season. Wouldn't mind seeing that tonight

I dont. I'm very confident. We are blatantly superior in every department. We turn in motivated performances week after week. We are within touching distance of Wembley and there is no way complacency will set in. If we play to anything like our potential and the crowd remain patient and onside then we'll turn them over and have one foot in the final before the second leg.

It's exactly those games we tend to fcuk-up.

I think Paulinho is absolutely rescuable. If he plays as the link man so-to-speak, he can be great. Played very well against Burnley last week. Been impressed in recent weeks TBH...

I wouldn't say Ade would be out of left field he looked good in his sub appearance Saturday, couple that with Chadli away and Soldado being Soldado I would almost expect him to start

Only reason Ade will play well at the moment is because he's playing to impressive new employers. The only time he performs is when $$$ is on the line, and then he goes AWOL once he has a fat new contract

I sincerely hope that a couple half decent performances dont stop us trying to replace him

Only reason Ade will play well at the moment is because he's playing to impressive new employers. The only time he performs is when $$$ is on the line, and then he goes AWOL once he has a fat new contract

I sincerely hope that a couple half decent performances dont stop us trying to replace him

well he is out of contract in the summer so hopefully that is enough to keep him motivated. Not very realistic he moves on this January so we need him firing the second half of season Kane cannot do it on his own, while he is still with us i will support him

I just did some quick research Pavly started 69 games for us (111 appearances counting subs) and had 40 goals that is actually quite stunning. The lad could score goals that record blows Soldado and most of our other strikers the past 5 years out of the water

Absolutely true, and bearing in mind as well his first season with us came straight after s full season in Russia with barely a break. I seem to remember him rescuing us in the CL qualifier aswell

Vorm, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies; Townsend, Mason, Stambouli, Eriksen; Adebayor (c), Kane

#THFC team: Vorm, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies; Townsend, Mason, Stambouli, Eriksen; Adebayor (c), Kane #COYS

I like that team, would have been the same team I would have picked (bar Rose for Davies) so that means we will probably get dingdonged 3-0 hahaha

Back