• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Reading OMT***

Ade and Defoe are a major problem for us at home. Neither are willing to sow any clever movement at all. Really poor, Ade wants to come deep just to touch the ball, Defoe just wants to shoot from the edge of the d. Reading not making it easy with their negativity but that's not our problem, we need to find a different solution. Siggy is up for it but not really one for taking on players. Just need more from the front two.

Harsh on Defoe, who has done a lot of work and is trying very very hard to fashion both space and chances. Ade has been flat. If Siggy is up for it he needs to braver, but again, I understand, first start for a while, I expect more from him second-half. Reading are negative but not as tight as some who come here to play this way...I think we'll be fine...p.s. yes, agreed, Webb has been an absolute **** again.

Get Dempsey on for Adebayor and we'll be fine. Adebayor could not give a brick...His effort this season has been as half arsed as his brick new hair style

Agree with that. Playing with Ade at the moment is like playing with 10 men.

The same game we've seen a few times before this season. We dominate possession completely, but we struggle to break them down and create clear goalscoring chances. We get into decent shooting opportunities outside the box, but can't open them up. Need an early goal now in order to not go into panic mode.

Glad its not just me who thinks Ade doesnt give one today. At one point had a decision not go his way in midfield and just seem to give up for the next few mins as the game passed him by.
I'm starting to worry that now he's got his contract he's not giving it 100%

Even Ade could go out wide left and allow Siggy to move inside more effectively. I do feel we need to vary it, get crosses in and try th more intricate stuff. It's just too much shooting from outside the box, not a bad thing but we could do with some intelligence sometimes

Glad its not just me who thinks Ade doesnt give one today. At one point had a decision not go his way in midfield and just seem to give up for the next few mins as the game passed him by.

it's fine. We'll just fudge him off in the summer. Maybe to Russia where he gets bananas thrown at him and racist chants? Maybe then he'll realise WHAT he had here.

Is there an emoticon for something whooshing over someone's head?

Hows this?

That+s+the+joke...+but+for+the+ones+that+missed+it+_ed7aa2c342bf73b7dd6e4b8e150b5507.gif

Harsh on Defoe, who has done a lot of work and is trying very very hard to fashion both space and chances. Ade has been flat. If Siggy is up for it he needs to braver, but again, I understand, first start for a while, I expect more from him second-half. Reading are negative but not as tight as some who come here to play this way...I think we'll be fine...p.s. yes, agreed, Webb has been an absolute **** again.

I wouldnt take Ade off just yet but the **** needs to up his game. He has affected Defoes game who, before Ade, was on fire.

Haven't watched the match and read on here that we're doing awesome.......you can only imagine my reaction when i saw the score was 1-1 after reading that...thanks mumorn.

Even Ade could go out wide left and allow Siggy to move inside more effectively. I do feel we need to vary it, get crosses in and try th more intricate stuff. It's just too much shooting from outside the box, not a bad thing but we could do with some intelligence sometimes

we're still lacking that type of player who can play a cute pass and unlock a defence unfortunately. not convinced the movement of the two forwards has been the best today, but to be fair reading are sitting very very deep.

No panic just yet. Crowd need to keep behind them, I'm sure the goal will come. Lennon doing well on the right, just keep feeding him.
Not sure I'm took keen on Sandro taking potshots. Would only give Ade 10 more mins, no signs of giving a f#ck then Dempsey should come on at 55

Hope AVB can see it too & hauls him off at half time.
Ade only seems to play when he wants to.

Back