• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham OMT***

3pO1Ks7.jpg

Now isn't the time Siggy!

I'd go for

------------------Lloris--------------
Naughton---Dawson---Caulker--Verts/BAE
------------Parker-Carroll----------
Dembele---------Bale----------Siggy
-----------------Ade-----------------

If Bale cant make it play Holtby in his best position as no 10 behind the striker.

Holtby needs games he should have started today I think. I actually haven't a clue what we should do right now. Plenty of different options though

I aint no football manager, but I know players that only played 20 or 30 minutes three days ago are gonna give a better performance than ones who played 120 minutes three days ago.

It's picking formations and teams like he has the last two games that might give an indication of why AVB failed at Chelsea.

He's had a mare the last couple of games.

ENGLAND LATEST

Apparently Tottenham and England defender Michael Dawson has a slight hamstring strain. He, of course, has not come out for the second half at White Hart Lane. BBC Radio 5 live's Ian Dennis reports that he will link up with the England squad on Monday for assessment.

Back