• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham OMT***

Are we really playing and or is it the usual negative reaction. I get it being slow and boring. We rarely go full on in the first half anyway nowadays for some reason

To me, it has the Norwich at home from the start of the season feeling. Obviously well organised defensively but absolutely no confidence in what they are doing with the ball. Inter has knocked them I would say.

I think this game we HAVE to score first... cant see us mustering the energy or creativity to get two or more goals if from behind especially

Are we really playing and or is it the usual negative reaction. I get it being slow and boring. We rarely go full on in the first half anyway nowadays for some reason

Probably not as bad as its coming across. Its one of those occasions were you can see exactly whats wrong with the team and its so easy to fix and you wonder wtf are they doing. Got a cb playing lb a lb trying to play lm. Got a lm lost out at rm.
Its like one of those redknapp line ups were he moves everyone around because one players is out.

we need to clear this malaise that has set in.. dire performance. i want to see us back to our best second half plz avb.

One of the more frustrating elements of today has been when we have had a couple of moments inside, when a space has opened up, the first movement has either been to go backwards or outside when there has been a yard or two to move into which could've opened up a shooting opportunity.

I would rest him.
We should be able to win without him today.

EDIT: Yeah Bedford, he went down under virtually no challenge, looked like he gave his right achilles a good flexing, was down for a while, clouds of the magic spray, came back on but looks uncomfortable. Thus I hope we do the smart thing and find a way to win without him now, give him the rest he needs...

ekotto has looked utterly lost... the sad thing is he's not the only one. this system isn't working.

get bale on the left, defoe on for ekotto, holtby on for sigurdsson later and just go 4-4-2 and go for it.
anything is better than that first half effort.

Back