• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

I'm sure it's a factor but with that level of effort, not marking the 7ft CB at set pieces for example, it's the lesser issue

doesn't matter what you tell em if they don't do it

Tonight Sherwood takes responsibility for :

1) Starting invisibilinho (especially in a 4-4-2).
2) Waiting until the 70th minute to make a sub.
3) Taking Kane off and leaving Ade on.

Someone (can't remember who) once said that errors in sport are entirely due to mental preparation or lack thereof.

YTS is responsible for sending them out there in the correct mental state. Screaming at them and sending them out there angry at 100mph will likely end up in mistakes.

It's why boxers don't fight angry.

Except for Mike Tyson, and he didn't do too bad.

what gets me about TS is that he makes a big deal about guts, mentality, the dna of players who really want it and those who dont, and yet his best mate Lesley Ferdinand is his number 2....now there was a player who turned up only when he wanted to. Of course lets not forget the never ending little injuries that kept Lesley from giving his all for Spurs as well. really strong mentality that is 8-[

We should've got Benitez instead of going for AVB. Instead, we went with the clueless one...and from there, we've gone on to the brainless one.

We are a total shambles right now, from the board on down. A club with no identity. We appointed that *** Baldini and he has proceeded to spunk the Bale cash on very average players.

I'm not sure Van Gaal, with his abnormal head, will be able to do much good either.

Thanks for that. Cheered me up by 1%. I'm now at 1% cheeriness.

i didnt like how he aggressively clenched his fists towards Jesus.....no amount of provocation should produce such a threatening reaction. Looks like TS and Pardew are cut from the same cloth

I wish he had of nutted that c_unt in the face, horrible snide little fu*k.

... you're as clueless as Tim, I can see why you've previously defended him so much. Leave Kane on? The guy is barely championship standard?! Take are off, the guy who has papered of Tims huge cracks (oh-aye!)...? I find it such limited thinking when you look at something in the moment and judge it, and nothing about potential! Ade didn't play well, but how many times has he not played well and then produced something? That's what was needed!!

His mistakes were Naughton, Kane, Pulainho in a two (but he didn't have mud) choice; the fact he is an utter **** and the players can't bare him or want to play with him, bringing bentaleb on when we needed a goal, not making a change sooner, not setting them out with any real system or approach!!

Yeah, I was begging for Tim to lose it and hit him, mainly because I want as many reasons as possible for Levy to sack him!

... you're as clueless as Tim, I can see why you've previously defended him so much. Leave Kane on? The guy is barely championship standard?! Take are off, the guy who has papered of Tims huge cracks (oh-aye!)...? I find it such limited thinking when you look at something in the moment and judge it, and nothing about potential! Ade didn't play well, but how many times has he not played well and then produced something? That's what was needed!!

His mistakes were Naughton, Kane, Pulainho in a two (but he didn't have mud) choice; the fact he is an utter **** and the players can't bare him or want to play with him, bringing bentaleb on when we needed a goal, not making a change sooner, not setting them out with any real system or approach!!

Can you quit acting like the GG version of Tupac Shakur and actually engage in a decent discussion without informing me of how clueless i am? cyber gangsters do nothing for me.

can't believe Kane is getting stick tonight, if Ade had put in half as much effort as him he might have had more than 1 shot on goal

how about

1- daring to even have Kane in the squad
2- playing Kane from the start
3- not taking off Kane even sooner
4- Naughton at left back
5- Naughton anywhere near the pitch
6- Eriksen needs to be more central and the play to go through him more
7- If we were going to play long balls to Ade, he needed Soldado alongside him to win the knockdowns
8- Oh, what was it with the constant long balls to isolated Ade. Did TS really work on that in training all week?
9- Yes, paulinho should not have played in that team and formation.
10- yes TS took too long to make a sub
11- Lennon??? what does he do???

Someone (can't remember who) once said that errors in sport are entirely due to mental preparation or lack thereof.

YTS is responsible for sending them out there in the correct mental state. Screaming at them and sending them out there angry at 100mph will likely end up in mistakes.

It's why boxers don't fight angry.

We were beaten by a better team but like all season, it was individual errors that costs us.

I thought that we played alright until they scored and had another good patch in the second half. The difference was that they were far more experienced, clinical and we gifted them three goals.

Don't think Naughton did much wrong tbh but should've gone with 5 in midfield with Townsend on at the expense of Kane, Eriksen moving in behind Ade and Bentaleb instead of Paulinho.

Kane did more than Ade. He made a terrible mistake granted but bounced back well.

I'm not judging these players anymore. They are clearly lacking any direction. This is Levy's mess

Can you quit acting like the GG version of Tupac Shakur and actually engage in a decent discussion without informing me of how clueless i am? cyber gangsters do nothing for me.

I thought i explained why quite clearly, didn't just call you that and run away (like certain people do on here). I said it's mental you'd have kept kane on instead on instead of Ade, I agree Paulinho should't play in a 2, but you also have a massive agenda against him, have done for a long time. At least now you're not defending Tim? Is he making you furious yet?

Back