• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Well, wasn't overly impressed by what I saw on YT. Seemed to have a good shot. With his right peg that is. Didn't see him use his left peg for other than standing on or short passes. Pretty quick, but not like Son a few years ago. Probably worth a punt, and keeps our South Korean followers.
he is quick and direct, and good through the middle. might give us an option when we need more direct penetration.
however he is quite small in stature - taller than solomon and shorter than maddison - but has time to muscle up and adapt to the game.

less than 4 weeks to our first game... just saying

correct
I’m blood glad we got bergvall, Werner and Gray in already

When I see that pool still haven’t signed anyone or Arsenal or Chelsea (unless you think the signings they have brought for Strasbourg count) I can’t help but be excited

I see Villa selling their best player and replacing him with an inferior one

City have only brought a guy they already owned

And we also now have the extra benefit of the youth players who did so well last year

It’s gonna be our year

Back