• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "shout into the void" thread

Daisuk

Dimitar Berbatov
I think we might already have a thread like this, but I couldn't find it, and I'm frustrated out of my skin, so thought I'd start a new one.

I fudging failed my driving test earlier today! fudge, brick, clam. I thought I had done allright, but apparently not. I should probably just practise more, but so fudging frustrating to go and wait and wait (I've waited since June), and then fudging flunk. And now I have to wait another fudging two months because of long waiting lists. fudge, cum, gooners.

Everyone and their departed cousin can fudging drive, and here I am at 33, and still can't drive by myself. It's fudging depressing. :p

I think we might already have a thread like this, but I couldn't find it, and I'm frustrated out of my skin, so thought I'd start a new one.

I fudging failed my driving test earlier today! fudge, brick, clam. I thought I had done allright, but apparently not. I should probably just practise more, but so fudging frustrating to go and wait and wait (I've waited since June), and then fudging flunk. And now I have to wait another fudging two months because of long waiting lists. fudge, cum, gooners.

Everyone and their departed cousin can fudging drive, and here I am at 33, and still can't drive by myself. It's fudging depressing. :p
I'm 35 and only have a California license.
So strictly I can drive anywhere in the world..... except where I live!

Hey don't worry, it's good to be a loser who has to walk everywhere

Yeah, if nothing else, a fit loser! :p

I'm 35 and only have a California license.
So strictly I can drive anywhere in the world..... except where I live!

Wait, what? California license? What does that mean, and how does that mean you can drive everywhere but where you live? Sounds like it should be the other way around? :p

Yeah, if nothing else, a fit loser! :p

Wait, what? California license? What does that mean, and how does that mean you can drive everywhere but where you live? Sounds like it should be the other way around? :p
I learned to drive at 31 when living in California. So if I go on holiday I can hire a car pretty much anywhere. But I live in the UK so can't use my foreign license anymore!
(Weirdly, if I lived in Belgium or Austria I could exchange the licence for an local (therefore EU) one!)

I learned to drive at 31 when living in California. So if I go on holiday I can hire a car pretty much anywhere. But I live in the UK so can't use my foreign license anymore!
(Weirdly, if I lived in Belgium or Austria I could exchange the licence for an local (therefore EU) one!)

When i was in LA i took my test to get the Cali licence, it was the easiest test i have ever taken. I was told to take the next four right turns and ended up in the test car park again. 10 minutes max, i had my window open when we started and he asked me why? i said its incase you ask me to do hand signals, he said why would i want you to do that?

Dont brick it @Daisuk you will get it next time.

Can not even remember taking mine as it was so long ago. I hear now you have to use a sat nav on your test, i have never even used a sat nav. Not sure how many years I have left of driving, but i hope a few more because I love driving. Hate traffic but love driving.

Keep with it mate because going for a drive in the countryside and stopping in one of our countries lovely country pubs is one of lifes

Aaah, ok. Weird! A friend of mine moved to LA a couple of years back and had to take a new license over there (he flunked the test after having had a license in Norway for over 10 years, haha). It's a bit strange, I'd imagine the roads and traffic signs are quite similar in Europe and the US. I get the left hand driving in the UK though, but shouldn't be too difficult to learn if you're used to driving on the right?

Can not even remember taking mine as it was so long ago. I hear now you have to use a sat nav on your test, i have never even used a sat nav. Not sure how many years I have left of driving, but i hope a few more because I love driving. Hate traffic but love driving.

Keep with it mate because going for a drive in the countryside and stopping in one of our countries lovely country pubs is one of lifes

Yeah, thanks - hopefully. Apparently, I drove a bit too fast coming into roundabouts. I didn't do anything wrong, per se, I just should've been going a lot slower heading into the roundabouts (which no one really tends to do) - so should be easy enough to fix. Although it's been a thing I've been doing ever since I started driving. Can't say I enjoy driving much, to be honest, but it's obviously practical, and driving in the countryside is definitely much nicer than here in the city.

When i was in LA i took my test to get the Cali licence, it was the easiest test i have ever taken. I was told to take the next four right turns and ended up in the test car park again. 10 minutes max, i had my window open when we started and he asked me why? i said its incase you ask me to do hand signals, he said why would i want you to do that?
It hasn't gotten (shudder) any harder.
I think having my theory test marked at the "corrections" desk was my favourite bit!

My old lady bought one for me for Xmas and its still in the box on a shelf, she keeps bitching at me to put it in the car but i keep saying no.

It hasn't gotten (shudder) any harder.
I think having my theory test marked at the "corrections" desk was my favourite bit!

It was the eye test that got me, he was not watching me and i used my good eye for both reads. ( had to look in a eye tube).

Why'd they fail you? Forgot to check your mirrors? My wife flunked it because she didn't position herself properly, so I took it upon myself to educate her in Kama Sutra. She now got a license.

Apparently, I drove a bit too fast coming into roundabouts.
Harsh, I clipped a mini roundabout on my test, one with a kerb, and assumed I had failed. This relaxed me. I passed first time. Maybe it was because I am so cool. Or the handjob turn he made me perform in a layby... he kept hitting the dash and shouting FASTERRRR

Back