• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

NBC (who have Olympic rights in the US) are showing a US volleyball game over the 100m final... I am stunned.

Was in Hyde Park today and saw Jess Ennis. She is a very humble lady and an absolute superstar. And yes, clearly, I absolutely would.

Last edited:
tinkles me off when they slow down. Twice I've seen them slow down when they could clearly have broken the world record!!

Wow this is the brickest 3d experience i've ever experienced. Why is it split screen? and it's no different to normal tv to me.

Ypu need to switch on the 3D setting on your tv, its split screen until you do that then mine goes to one 3D screen

Usain Bolt runs at 31mph, which sounds good, but, if he hits a child there's a 40% chance they'll die.

Back