• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Can't believe he's ahead of Sturridge. Amazing what playing a few games for Utd can do to one's career

an amazing few games for Utd versus an amazing few games for Chelsea......spinning the coin time id say

The more I think about the Micah Richards situation the worse it gets. I actually think the FA should come out and give a full statement for the reasons why Micah Richards isn't in the squad. It's one thing saying that he would have taken Walker but the fact remains Walker is injured, johnson is brick and injured and Phil Jones is not a right back and is clearly overrated.

Good - we can keep him under the radar for longer then.

Would have started for Roy next week if it wasn't for his injury

Everyone can see he has pace and works hard, but they also spot the defensive mistakes and of course his horrendous attempts at crosses.

In the opinion of almost everyone that isn't a Spurs or Liverpool fan. United fans might acknowledge him, but they'd rather have one of their players there.

well, some average Argentinian right back is keeping Richards out of the Emirates Marketing Project defence

Mancini knows

well, some average Argentinian right back is keeping Richards out of the Emirates Marketing Project defence

Mancini knows

That has nothing to do with it. He could be the worst RB in the league and still be the best English RB. Just look at the English goalkeepers. Championship level almost all of them.

Richards is not the best English RB, he is not the best Emirates Marketing Project RB......there i said it, my opinion

I would much rather have Walker, Johnson, and even Jones and Jagielka ahead of him for England

Everyone can see he has pace and works hard, but they also spot the defensive mistakes and of course his horrendous attempts at crosses.

And what exactly does Richards have over him apart from the body of a Russian bouncer?

Zabaletta who's aboslutely ordinary at best has kept him on the bench for quite a some time

Frank Lampard suffers a thigh injury in training. Jordan Henderson on standby as the Chelsea midfielder is monitored.

Are you allowed replace injured players after your squad list has gone to UEFA? I didn't think you could.

Players registered for the final tournament

17.04 A list of 23 players must be in possession of the UEFA administration at least 10
full days before the opening match in the final tournament. Three of these 23
players must be goalkeepers.

17.05 In the event of serious injury to a listed player before his team’s first match in the
final tournament, the player in question may be substituted only if a doctor from the
UEFA Medical Committee and the team doctor concerned both confirm that the
injury is sufficiently serious to prevent the player from taking part.

I think Roy has done himself absolutely no favours in his selection, and has already put himself in the firing line with fans if we perform poorly.

Back