• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
roys problem was he could see our 2 cm were fcked, so with one sub to use his hands were a bit tied.
He should off taken young and milner off (both dogsh1t) so rooney wellbeck carroll walcott were left as the att threat and a bit more flexible, rooney cld lend more of a hand in cm.

I do think he made two subs too early (and made the wrong subs too). Gerrard isn't moving at all out there now. He is effectively a passenger there to take set pieces.

I'm a passionate supporter of my national team

But England are starting to look like a dog, that as much as you love it..........would be better off being put to sleep

Ashley Young must have compromising pics of the Carroll-Henderson-Kelly orgy with Woy tossing all over um

Has Ashley lost his fudging guidedog or something? Abortion of a performance

Parker was bad at going forward,but as soon as he went off,England lost all it's aggression...The Italians are easily bypassing the midfield now

Yep. Also Parker was the only one deep in our half showing composure and playing it simple rather than knocking it 40 yards to Carroll.

What this proves to me is that even if we get through this, we're toast in the semis.

fudging Young you terrible excuse of a footballer. No effort, no commitment, no quality whatsoever. He's been garbage in every single game.

C'mon England, they can do this. They have a couple of players who are capable of producing brilliance. Rooney & Young owe us something special after how badly they've played today.

I'm a passionate supporter of my national team

But England are starting to look like a dog, that as much as you love it..........would be better off being put to sleep
Knowing england, they'll be taken to the vets, be told they can spend their last few days at home (beat italy) then fall out the window and splatter the lovely patio (get bumrushed by the germans

Did Diamanti have his (or just some random ones) kids draw random crap on his arms to get tattooed?

Back