• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Do you think Kompany will eventually get sacked if they keep this up all season? Or do you think they will keep him around knowing that he tinkled the Championship last season?

I haven't watched much of them this season, but I think they should stick with him.

Let him bring them back up and see if can learn from this year.

Would also be a good team to try and loan a few players to next season if they are in the championship...

Not sure how it stops ankle injuries. But worth a go.
Seems to turn mediocre teams into title challenging ones for them. Also seems to make them able to run forever without tiring.

Almost appears as if it's not asthma medication after all. Might be worth a try

Hadn't clocked that Townsend had got a move to Luton, happy for him as he'd had sone rough luck but I'd be even happier if he grabs a match winning goal of the season contender against them lot.

Do you think Kompany will eventually get sacked if they keep this up all season? Or do you think they will keep him around knowing that he tinkled the Championship last season?

They spent big in the summer. They'll want to stay up or otherwise financially they are in more trouble than luton or sheff utd.

Best thing about that goal....it was Odegaard being a cheating clam and bear hugging the Luton player that created the space to be attacked, put Rice going the wrong way and tempted Raya out.
Poetic.

Back