• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Calvert Lewin is one of the worst strikers in the PL era surely. Given his attributes his mentality is awful

This is the greatest goal ever scored, let alone overhead kick.

By Him, against them, in the biggest game of them all.

One of the best things about that clip is when they show the replay the crowd are obviously also seeing it at the same time and you can hear 60,000 gasps! Amazing goal.

Trevor Sinclair has entered the chat...

Won't embed for some reason.
But I'm with you, Sinclair is the best. Very close with Bale however.
Garnacho is a very good goal for sure. But I always the hooked ones are less impressive the kind of technique form Trevor Sinclair.

against Barnsley in a domestic cup game

not in the same sport, let alone the same league

:p
Oh absolutely.
And against someone good, the defender probably gets the ball.
But his movement onto the ball whilst going away from goal, the direct connection and the technically perfect athleticism make it no.1 for me. Although a toss up Vs Bale. Both were against Lge 1 GKs 😁

All that said, any from the 50/60s must win, as they were basically using a medicine ball 🤣

Mauro Bressan! 😳
Crouchies is a bicycle kick surely. Different Category. I like Ronaldos v Juve as he has to come to get it and then put it in. Bales is in the most important game so it raises it up a lot.

Back