• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Obviously I know this happens and always has done but it’s wrong really. Either a foul is a yellow or it isn’t. I don’t think there should be an arbitrary ‘commit such and such number of minor fouls and eventually you’ll get booked”. It either warrants a booking or it doesn’t.
It's in the rules. Repeated fouls by the same player will result in a yellow card.
Lovely scenes at Old Trafford. The away fans coming through loud and clear with "sacked in the morning"!

Obviously I know this happens and always has done but it’s wrong really. Either a foul is a yellow or it isn’t. I don’t think there should be an arbitrary ‘commit such and such number of minor fouls and eventually you’ll get booked”. It either warrants a booking or it doesn’t.

Absolutely spot on. Hate it when I hear them say that, along with 'as its early in the game he wont give it as a yellow'

Like you say, its either a booking offence or not

Look at that Arsenal bench, pretty weak really
But of course they never get the level of injuries others do so that a lot of that weakeness would have to play like us and Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Back