• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Mahrez summing City up today. Win today and we're two points behind with two games in hand, don't fudge it up...

Does Gabriel miss a cup game or their next premier league game? I know they made changes for cards in cups etc… a few seasons ago.

I don’t see how they can say non of them decisions were correct?

I thought it was a pen on Odegaard tbf, everything else I don't understand the hoohah - since when was a shirt pull in the box not a foul? they seem to be glossing over that...

then again, more I look at the Odegaard one, more it looks like he actually steps on Ederson's foot.

Last edited:
I'm obviously biased but watching the two penalty decisions, I think they got it spot on.

All this having a go at VAR is annoying me. At the end of the day, it gives refs and officials a chance to review incidents where they have to make a call in a split second. That can only be a good thing. The argument against it, the only credible one for me, is that it takes away some of the emotion that makes the game great when you think "brick, will it be disallowed."

If there is any other problem, it's with the people operating the system rather than the principle of VAR.

I'm obviously biased but watching the two penalty decisions, I think they got it spot on.

All this having a go at VAR is annoying me. At the end of the day, it gives refs and officials a chance to review incidents where they have to make a call in a split second. That can only be a good thing. The argument against it, the only credible one for me, is that it takes away some of the emotion that makes the game great when you think "brick, will it be disallowed."

If there is any other problem, it's with the people operating the system rather than the principle of VAR.
Yea agreed, VAR didn’t do much wrong today so far. Clear pen for City and the Arse shout looked like Ederson got there just before Odergaard or maybe at the same time? How anyone could say that’s a clear pen is beyond me!

At least arsenal set a record today! Most red cards, and first team to reach 100 red cards in the premier league.

Back