• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Ronaldo really does give them a problem

Means if Cavani plays its 4-4-2....so where does Fernandes play?
Also means its a Rangnick team, but with a CF who can't press....

They'd have been far better spending the CR7 cash on a CM

Its not obvious what formation and tactics they play

Ronaldo really does give them a problem

Means if Cavani plays its 4-4-2....so where does Fernandes play?
Also means its a Rangnick team, but with a CF who can't press....

They'd have been far better spending the CR7 cash on a CM
Or just playing the players they had already

Is there a more dislikable, whinging, bunch of brickclams in the whole premier league than Utd?

Awful the lot of them, breath on them it's a freekick/pen, constantly demanding cards for the opposition, always at the ref, never foul or do a single thing wrong the entire game.

Bruno Fernandes is thé biggest clam of the lot too I reckon.

If Ronaldo is clearly so useless at pressing, why does everyone rave about him being the pinnacle of physical conditioning and such an inspiration to other players blah blah blah, It's strange no?

Joelinton looks so much better in midfield. On quality of chances created United didn’t deserve anything from the game, team of individual and they don’t seem to play through Penandes any more.

Is there a more dislikable, whinging, bunch of brickclams in the whole premier league than Utd?

Awful the lot of them, breath on them it's a freekick/pen, constantly demanding cards for the opposition, always at the ref, never foul or do a single thing wrong the entire game.

Bruno Fernandes is thé biggest clam of the lot too I reckon.

Neville having a proper go at Ronaldo and Fernandes and their whinging.

Personally, I've never liked Fernandes. Can look a great player but his attitude stinks and does he really do it in the big games?

Back