• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Yeah, lucky Goons indeed. While everyone else is struggling with injuries and Covid they seem to have neither.

They are playing all their games and getting points on the board. When they beat Leeds youth team tonight they will have a nice cushion in 4th with no fixture pile up to worry about in the new year. No Europe either. Shockingly they will be the team to catch!

ffs Martinelli is showing some form 1-0 to Arsenal. Cant see anything but an away win now
Lovely early Christmas present for whoever it was who decided not clear it but try and beat a man in his own box. Knew it was too much to ask Leeds to do us a favour, Goons are racking up points without congesting their fixture list.

This is a joke. It's like a Turkey Shoot, could be 6 or 7 already. They were bad the other night, this is almost next-level sh#t

This is a joke. It's like a Turkey Shoot, could be 6 or 7 already. They were bad the other night, this is almost next-level sh#t

Watched 10 minutes and turned it off. Awful defending even when not conceding goals.
Leeds are in danger of the drop atm

I've done my best to fudge up Arsenal tonight by bringing Saka and Gabriel into my Fantasy Football team, but Bielsa is an even worse manager than I am!

I opted for Lacazette (in for Vardy) but I picked the wrong player to jinx too :(

Well at least my fantasy football jinx on Ben White has worked :D

Wish I’d picked Raphinha instead of Watkins with my 2nd free transfer yesterday though!

A result that carries all the credibility of Verstappen's ridiculous FU win in Belgium. Not that the PL boffins will care.

'Just look at the surge in social media engagements!' will be their first thought.

Lovely early Christmas present for whoever it was who decided not clear it but try and beat a man in his own box. Knew it was too much to ask Leeds to do us a favour, Goons are racking up points without congesting their fixture list.

Reminiscent of Chelsea and Leicester when they won titles because they did not have European football.

Wonder why Leeds didn't call it off. Clearly didn't have much of a team at their disposal. Thought Gelhardt, a 19 year old Leeds forward like a prospect. Good close control and strength for a teenager. Won Leeds their pen.

Back